Winter holiday at the Kristiana Hotel
The first address for winter holidays in Saalbach
The Kristiana Art Hotel is located in the centre of the Saalbach-Hinterglemm Ski Circus – Salzburgerland’s largest interconnected ski areas. The Kristiana Hotel is the perfect choice for a recreational ski holiday in Saalbach with its artistic designed rooms, modern spa area and its own restaurant.
At the Kristiana Art Hotel in Saalbach Hinterglemm you won’t miss a thing. The four-star hotel offers a state-of-the-art spa area with Finnish sauna, infrared cabin, steam bath, water beds and lawns for sunbathing as well as the hotel’s own restaurant, a wonderful hotel bar and a spacious ski-room for your gear.
In the heart of the Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Ski Circus
The Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Ski Circus in Salzburgerland is one of the Alps’ biggest ski regions. 200 kilometres of pistes for various levels and 55 lift facilities are a dream come true for winter sport lovers. There is more than enough space for beginners on 90 kilometres of easy pistes. Professionals can expect 15 kilometres of black ski runs, various snow parks, the Playground Snow as well as the boarder and ski cross.
Winter highlights to choose from
- The toboggan run on Reiterkogel leads downhill over three kilometres – is also floodlit at night until 11:00pm
- Ice Princesses and Snow Kings can pirouette on the ice rink in the Saalbach Hinterglemm Sport Centre
- Wrapped in warm blankets the guests can glide through the magical winter wonderland and snowy forests in a horse-drawn sleigh
- 28 different targets for various levels await you for winter archery
- 22 groomed winter hiking paths across 140 kilometres offer idyllic winter sceneries for ski tour fans and snowshoe hikers