Saalbach-Hinterglemm ski region
The ski and snowboard paradise in Salzburgerland
With 200 kilometres of perfectly prepared and snow-guaranteed pistes and 55 state-of-the-art cable cars and lift facilities, the Saalbach-Hinterglemm/Leogang Ski Circus is considered to be one of the Alps’ most attractive ski regions.
As Salzburgerland’s biggest interconnected ski area the Saalbach-Hinterglemm/Leogang Ski Circus offers perfect conditions for all winter sports: dynamic carving or snowboarding on perfectly prepared pistes, spectacular free-riding on wonderful deep-powder-snow slopes, boarder cross and ski cross at the “Learn to Ride-Park” on Bernkogel, tobogganing or cross-country skiing on groomed trails in Glemmtal.
Snow guaranty with World Championships flair
Ever since the Alpine Ski World Championships took place here in 1991 and turned ski stars like Petra Kronberger or Stephan Eberharter into legends, Saalbach-Hinterglemm has been considered to be the crème de la crème of winter sports regions. You don’t have to be a world champion to get your money’s worth in Saalbach-Hinterglemm.
- Snow unlimited: 90 percent of all ski runs in Saalbach-Hinterglemm are equipped with snow cannons
- 8 water reservoirs, 353 snow cannons and 108 snow lances take care of perfect pistes
- Of the 200km of pistes, 90 are easy (“blue”), 95 are moderate (“red”) and 15 are challenging (“black”)
- Free internet: 30 WiFi hotspots are available throughout the ski circus
- The Salzburg Superski Card, the Ski Alpin Card as well as the Kitzbühel Alpen All Star Card are all valid in this area
- The free ski bus will take you every 20 to 30 minutes right to the cable car’s lower terminus
- Adventure night-skiing: Monday to Saturday daily until 9:30pm in the NIGHTPARK