Discounts for children at the Kristiana Hotel
Small guests become VIPs!
At the four star Kristiana Hotel in Saalbach even the youngest guests will get their money’s worth. And even more: There are many discounts on activities as well as inclusive services for children and teenagers of various ages with their families.
Children's rates in the Family Room, Family Studio and Family Apartment:
- First child up to 12 years: free
- Second child up to 6 years: free
- Second child aged 7 to 12 years: € 40. - per day, incl. half board
- Children aged 13 to 15 years: € 55. - per day, incl. half board
Children's discounts are only valid with two full paying adults.
Summer Fun Including:
- Free entrance at the Saalbach Water Park
- Unlimited access to the Reiterkogel cable car and the attractions on the Reiterkogel such as adidas Freeride, Mount Kodok and the Herb Trail
- Unlimited access to the Kohlmais lifts and the attractions on the Kohlmais such as Montelino's Adventure Trail, the Milka Line trail and the falconry show
- Unlimited access to the Schattberg X-Press and X-Line freeride trails
- Unlimited use of the Zwölferkogel lifts and the Z-line trail
- One ride per day on the Asitz Leogang cable car
- Unlimited use of the hiking busses
- Unlimited use of the "Noddy" train through the valley
- Unlimited use of the tennis courts in Saalbach and the tennis hall in Hinterglemm
- Unlimited use of the mini golf facilities in Saalbach and in Hinterglemm
Winter Fun Including:
- With the “Montelino Ski Pass” children up to 6 years of age ride the lift for free and children ages 7-14 years pay half price. Teenagers from 15-17 years of age receive a 25% discount.
- During the “Family Hit” deal in March, children under the age of 12 stay in their parents’ room free of charge.
- With the "Family Unlimited" offer from mid-March, children up to 14 years of age ski for free when one parent purchases a three-day ski pass.